- One Stop Service and Support
- Custard Hardware Cover
- Software Support Include
- Server Hardware.
- Network Infrastructure
- PC's, Laptop PC's and Macs
- and more
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008
- VMware virtualization leader
- Call control and multimodal communications
- Business process integration (BPI)
IT Support Solutions
Custard offer market leading IT support solutions across the East Midlands, with Offices in Nottingham and Mansfield.
Our unique Proactive IT support solution ensures your IT is working more of the time. Because Custard fully integrate with your IT network and Company, we completely understand the impact of downtime.
- We work constantly to monitor your systems for current and future problems.
- We predict problems up to 90 days before they occur, improving network uptime and system availability.
- Custard offer 24 hours support with round the clock monitoring of all your IT systems.
- Telephone access to our support experts is included with onsite support.
With our fully managed IT services, we allow you to concentrate on your business whilst we look after your IT. Custard are your dedicated IT Department and take care of all your day to day IT requirements. We include regular technical meetings as standard, to ensure you are receiving the correct level of service and provide IT audits to keep your systems running smoothly.
We offer an expert consultation service to help plan your IT expansion and we fully manage all IT projects for free, liaising with other 3rd party suppliers, organising the workloads and reporting back regularly. We work tirelessly out of hours to maintain our clients PC’s and File Servers giving an 85% reduction in support calls. This helps your workforce to be more productive Custards philosophy is simple, we offer excellent IT service at a reasonable priceRead more
Microsoft has unveiled a handful of business intelligence products at its customer event in San Francisco. Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft, took the stage to announce SQL Server 2014, the Analytics Platform System (APS) and Azure Intelligent Systems Service. SQL Server 2014 This is the 12th edition of the... Read more
All Android devices running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and later can now download BBC iPlayer videos, rather than only stream them. Previously, the broadcaster had taken a device-by-device testing strategy for Android, starting with the 11 most popular handsets and gradually supporting additional models. The previous policy of testing each... Read more